Our values are fundamental to the success of our client projects. We believe in and deliver:
- Expertise: Providing knowledge, insight and effective implementation, delivered by experienced partners through established and qualified business models.
- Customer focus: Concentrating on your requirements and the value you gain from our engagement. Exceeding your expectations with defined measurable objectives, timely delivery and a hands-on approach to working with, supporting and developing your existing teams.
- Ethics: Ethical business values of sincerity, fairness, transparency, trust and loyalty, combined with a commitment to excel.
- Holistic management support: Holistic, bespoke and personalised management support, focused on People, Processes, Performance and Products, contributing to positive financial results.
- Sustainability: Transferring our knowledge and skills to your people, helping develop your resources and achieve long-term sustainable results and relationships.
- Presence and Expertise: Our management experts are available locally, nationally and globally, providing services and support across all life cycle phases for domestic and international businesses.
- Multicultural: Our partners have the knowledge, ability and inter-personal skills to work on and manage projects in multicultural environments.
- Multi-skilled: We offer an exceptional, comprehensive matrix of vertical and horizontal skills, providing a wide range of experience and competence across functions and sectors.
IMCI Group International Ltd.
is a London based advisory group, with Swiss roots going back to 1998 and as the funder and global CEO, Mr. Nelson M Peña, started his career as interim manager and strategic advisor.
In 2004 he founded the company in Switzerland as IMC
as a single proprietorship firm and in 2010 he launch the group as IMC Intl.
, initially as a network organization of high level professionals, with 16 associates in 10 countries and five business lines.
Over the time IMCI Group International
has become a fast growing and a truly international business advisory group in M&A/Corporate Finance
. Further we do support clients and investors in restructuring and expansion
has kept its consulting soul in aspects ofrestructuring and expansion support. Additionally through IMCI Coaching & Advisory
, we offer a 360 degree solution in HRM, Interim Management, Succession Management, Business Coaching and Trainings. Through our company IMCI Investment Services
, the group is offering Bank Guarantees, Project Funding, Trade/leverage Trade and Bond Programs, as other side capital services. This combination of investment banking and corporate consulting state of art has made of IMCI Group
a very successful firm and unique in its market positioning.
Since 2010 we have incorporated high level Private Equity Professionals, Investment Bankers and Asset Managers with a proven track industrial record. Together, the team has closed more than 250 investment deals with a value of over 15 Bio. €, in all over the word. Combined with ca 600 advisory assignments
Through IMCI Group Consultancy
we do restructure and develop the business of our clients, supporting them to be more profitable and sustainable growing. For firms looking for expanding their business into other regions or globally, or to enter new markets in general, we are able to propose international task forces of experienced interim managers, advisors with an executive management and project management profiles. This eventually in cooperation with our corporate finance services.
In 2016 IMCI GROUP
was short listed for nomination as “Best International M&A Advisory Partner – Global 2016”
by Capital Finance International. We hold since 2013 two TV shows at the Swiss Financial TV – Dukascopy TV
in Geneva.IMCI GROUP
is represented in all five continents and in over 50 countries and led by an international board.
Key Industrial practices
IMCI focus mainly but not only, on:
- Life sciences / Pharmaceutics / Biotech
- Luxury goods
- Real Estate
- Energy / Renewable Energy
- Hospitality, Airline & Tourism
- FMCG & Retail
Company stages and segments
Our main focus is in Cash Flow situations of existing companies, with a minimum track record of 3-4 years. These companies are in need of capital or structural change and need growth capital or project financing support. Furthermore, we support niche champions to progress to the next level and expand or internationalise their business. IMCI will deliver the necessary capital, management knowhow and worldwide contacts. We also support companies with a strong focus on innovation.
Private Public Programmes
We also work in conjunction with government and authorities in PPP or in project financing situations over 5-15 Bio. $. The authorities must guarantee assets of ca .30% (10% cash). IMCI will model the operations and if necessary take over the general management of the investments and projects. We will create a Holding and SPV’s for each project, in which the government will hold 30% of the shares.
IMCI was shortlisted for nomination as Best International M&A Advisory Partner – Global 2016 by Capital Finance International www.cfi.co.
We also run a TV programme at the Swiss Financial TV – Dukascopy in Geneva.
The Investment Committee
Our investment board is composed based on the industrial sectors and relies on very experienced experts with impressive track-record in their domain.
Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Central America, Colombia, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malta, Mauritius, México, Mongolia, Nigeria, Panamá, Peru, Poland, Portugal, PR China, Romania, KSA Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, South-Korea, South Africa, Slovenia, Santo Domingo, Tanzania, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, West Africa, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.